Wednesday, June 17, 2015

EMBRACING THE BODY THAT WE HAVE

After watching the inspiring words from Kathryn Budig, celebrated yoga teacher, writer, inspirational speaker and all around cool chick, it occurred to me that I can't keep this wonderful information to myself. I must share it with the other women out there. Then
my next thought was that I needed to share it with the guys too. The reason? Well, as of late, there has been more and more body slamming campaigns out there, particularly on social media, and I have been wondering who gives these slammers the right to do the slamming in the first place? Would they want to be criticized for their physical form? No, of course not. So, why do they feel the need to lash out at others, particularly when these so-called flawed women are a size four. My goodness, when did being a size four make you overweight?



It's time to retrain our minds when it comes to how we view ourselves and how we view others, as well. We are all beautiful just how we are right here and right now—no matter what the scale is blasting back to us. We are the perfect example of our own individuated version of the Divine Feminine and that is a glorious thing. If you feel the same, or if you want to feel the same, then take the time to step into Ms. Budig's 25-minute classroom. You will be glad you did.

To learn more about Kathryn Budig, please visit her website at www.kathrynbudig.com.

Thank you for reading (and watching) and Namaste! (The Light in me recognizes the Light in you!)


No comments:

Post a Comment