Saturday, April 13, 2013

Shamanic Journeying in W. Sedona

On the second Friday of every month, I offer Shamanic Journeying open to all levels.  And starting next week, I will be offering Shamanic Journeying for intermediate and advanced practitioners on the third Friday of every month.


This is a special journey class I am offering to those who already have a working knowledge of the Shamanic Journey.
In this session, we explore both group journey work, where we focus on the same intention as well as what I call the 'Universal Class Time'. In this part of the class, we invite our Guides to teach us something to expand our Consciousness in order to continue our Awakening Process. Our Guides may feel inspired to teach us a new energetic healing technique. They may wish us to simply discover more about our True Selves. Whatever comes up will be the perfect learning experience for where we are in this moment.
For more information on me and my services, please visit My Site or to RSVP for either group, please sign up on Meetup Here.
Thank you for reading and Namaste! (The Light in me recognizes the Light in you!)