Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sharing is Caring

Last week, a friend of mine was really low on cash and the only food she had to eat was cereal out of a box.  I am a huge advocate of what I call "sacred food" and it disturbed me that she was only able to eat processed food that was not serving her temple that is her body.  So, I donated some money to her so that she could buy fruits and vegetables from Mother Earth, giving her the nourishment that she needed. She was filled with gratitude when she received her gift and I was happy to be a part of this energetic cycle. 
 
 
Now, the reason I write about this today is that I was actually scraping my pocketbook for funds too.  I just moved into a cottage and have been spending money on making this place into my home.  From an egoic stance, I didn't have much to share and needed every single cent for myself.  Thankfully, I have learned over the course of my life how the whole cycle of giving and receiving in relation to the Law of Attraction works.  If I hoard, I am tapping into my fear and telling the Universe I do not have enough, which in turn, creates me not having enough.  By giving, I am living in Spirit and telling the Universe that I have more than enough to share. 
 
Low and behold, later that day, after making my donation, someone bought a gift certificate for my services, which gave me even more than I had donated in the first place.  What is the moral of the story?  The key is to not live in fear, but rather in Love and Trust.  The truth is we do need abundance, because we already ARE abundance.  When we realize that the flow of abundance is a part of who we are, we will create a never-ending flow to tap into at any given moment.  
 

Thank you for reading and Namaste! (The Light in me recognizes the Light in you!)