Wednesday, June 30, 2010

LOVE ACTUALLY

One of the most beautiful introductions to a film ever conceived, the great words of wisdom written by Richard Curtis and narrated by Hugh Grant at the beginning of the movie Love Actually are reposted here:

“Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow airport. General opinion is starting to make out that we are living in a world of hatred and greed. But I don’t see that. Seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it is not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it’s always there: fathers and sons; mothers and daughters; husbands and wives; boyfriends; girlfriends; old friends. When the planes hit the twin towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were of messages of hate or revenge. They were all messages of love. If you look for it, I’ve got a sneaky feeling you will find that love actually is all around.”

Try to remember that we do not live in a world of hate and chaos. Instead think of all the love that truly is all around. It is our True Nature, after all.

Thank you for reading and Namaste! (The Light in me recognizes the Light in you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment