Saturday, December 31, 2016

Ending 2016 on a High Note

It has been a rough year for many of us, myself included (hence the reason I haven't been here much). Even though there has been a lot of muck that needed to be traversed down the road of 2016, a sprinkling of Light has spread its seeds throughout
the year too. Instead of kicking 2016 out the door with the might of Thor or Captain America, I decided to end this year on a high note, recognizing the positive stuff that showed up. That means, I even included all the lessons I have learned. These lessons may not have felt warm and fuzzy as they were happening, but there is always a gift burgeoning from the depths of any chaotic experience. It's just up to use to see what it's all about.



That being said, I thought I would share a few of my gifts from 2016. For example:

  • I have reconnected with old friends. Yay! 
  • I am now one-quarter of the way through a 16-month intensive Shamanic class that I have wanted to take for years, but because I lived in France and Sedona and the class was here in California, it couldn't happen. Now that I find myself living in the Golden State again, I made sure to sign up right away. And it's been a wonderful experience that I have much gratitude for. Double Yay!. 
  • I have done a lot of healing work on myself—both inside this class and on my own time. Another Yay! 
  • I have a car after not having one for ten years. I am giving myself a triple Yay for this one!!! The car has given me a taste of freedom I haven't had in a while and I am filled with gratitude to 2016 for this gift.
And these are just a few great things!

As for the so-called bad stuff, well, 2016 has been about endings. And when there are endings, beginnings are sure to follow. However, we have needed to clear away the last remnants of the old in order to make way for the new. For me personally, I have had to get down and dirty with the old paradigm energy so that I can hopefully release it in order to make way for the even more good stuff of 2017. So, in reality even the garbage is still good!

That being said, let's try to end this year on the highest note possible. Thank all that has come in before us and thank all that is coming in the future. Gratitude is always the key that unlocks the door to our greatness—and greatness is where I choose to hang my hat from now on.

And so it is!

Many blessings to you for a powerful 2017 that is on the horizon.

Thank you for reading and Namaste! (The Light in me recognizes the Light in you!)

**This blog entry comes from my e-Newsletter. If you would like to receive an inspirational story in your inbox every month, please sign up at www.LisaTunney.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment